Thursday, April 12, 2007

I Got Me A Workstation



YIPPEE!!!

I did got my a desk with lockable draws and all!!! My own login ID and access to the internet. How sick is that?!

So I was shown were the shops in the area where today at lunch. WOW, I tell you, a glass wonderland, really stunning - I've def gotta take my cam to work and take shot on a sunny day, it'll be so fun! It's call Cavendish Square I think. I'll remember when I look in my map book *wink*

I really just wanted to pop in and say that I'm pretty stoked with my new job, I got to run a script today and it was cool, only made one mistake... Not bad and at least it ain't life or death...

I've got my first officially assigned job waiting for me in the morning, can't wait and hope I get more. I'll prob be a bit slow in the beginning but at least I'll be busy... And 1 script takes like 30mins for a short one so that day 'should' (and I say should) wizz past. And getting home at 18h30 ain't a bad thing...

And of course the Queen was in again, so I went to visit her, when she's not in I'll pop into the park and visit the squirrels and feed them an orange and some biscuits, LOL.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post.